As my third goal, I stated that I wanted to increase my proficiency using EdTech tools. My sub-goals were:

3a. Explore different EdTech recources.

3b. Review some resources.

3c. Make blog posts (WordPress) showing my discoveries and progress.

I am pleased to report that I am delighted with my progress toward this goal. For goal 3a, I explored a multitude of resources that includes:

• WordPress – I used this website to create my webpage, which you are viewing right now.
  • Kahoot and Quizizz – I registered for both and used them to create quizzes and study guides. I am a fan of both platforms, but if I had to choose, it would be Quizizz.
  • Epic Books – I love this website and have used it in the classroom with great success. I own a teacher’s account for this website, and you can see my personal review here.
  • Reading Eggs – I was introduced to this website this summer in a group project and revisited it to increase my proficiency in using it.
  • Reading A-Z – This is a great resource for the classroom or home use.
  • Google products – I used these extensively this semester, and I am pleased with my abilities in google docs and slides. I have gained the skill of creating BitMoji classrooms using Google slides, and it is inspiring when thinking about their use in my future career.

These are just a few of the tools that I explored to fulfill the “a” portion of my goal 3. To fulfill my sub-goal 3b, I reviewed some E.L.A. resources; read them here. Furthermore, I reviewed various math apps, which you can view here. Additionally, this summer, during a multimedia learning class, I reviewed different apps, which you can find on my blog under the edci337-app heading.

Clientmoji
I am now an EdTech Wizard!!!

For the final step of achieving my goal, I listed that I would make blog posts documenting my progress, which you can see in this blog post and the different ones I have linked herein.

Overall, I couldn’t be happier with my progress towards my goal. After fulfilling my sub-goals, I feel that I have added a vital new piece to my teaching skills repertoire.