Hello!!

Well, I made it (barely) to the end of this goal. I put in way too much time on these final two drawings; I hope that they display the effort I put into this process. I have learned a lot over the course of this journey, and I hope you have enjoyed following along with me. I recently switched my workspace into a new room in my house, and I added a sit-stand desk and an easel to support my artistic endeavours. The two drawings that I have chosen for this are two that I am quite proud of, and I hope that the pride shows in the final product.

My new art station.

This inquiry has taught me as much about myself as it has about art, and I feel that I will be a better teacher because of it. So, here are my final two drawings of this semester; I hope you enjoy looking at them because I had a lot of fun completing them.

Pickle Rick! This is my completed pencil crayon rendition of my favourite character. I am pleased with the result, and I feel that it is a great example of my growth.

Pennywise. This is my pencil sketch of Pennywise, the clown from the movie IT. IT was one of the first Stephen King books that I ever read, and although it haunted my dreams for years, it kickstarted my Stephen king fandom, which I have enjoyed immensely over the last 30 years.

Way back in my original post I listed my sub-goals for my artistic goal:

• 3A. Find an online course to work on my art skills
  • 3B. Make blog posts that connect personal art skills to my pedagogy
  • 4C. Create multiple pieces of visual art to showcase my progress.

I am proud to say that I accomplished all I wanted to for this process. I hope you enjoyed going along with me.