Hello there!

Welcome back to my blog; in this post, I am going to share my experience during the course I’m taking and show a few of the works that I created.

So, the course that I registered for (which can be found in my previous blog post) says that it is 26.5 hours long. Well, I’ve put in over 20 hours already, and I’m only through lesson three. This development of me taking me so long has actually been a valuable one. It takes me a long time because I am learning so much that I need to read many background information resources on art theory. However, by learning this content, I am increasing my knowledge of art theory, and this is something I hope to pass on to my students in the future.

Anyways, I vowed to share some of my drawings. So, despite the anxiety-inducing effect of making yourself vulnerable, here are some of the drawings I have completed to this point.

This is a sketch of Naruto that I did. I watched a youtube video as I drew to work on my ability to follow a process.

A sketch of a minion, I followed a video again. I tried to work on my form here and introduced myself to some shading strategies.

Again, a sketch that I created by watching a video. I tried to implement more shading this time.

I’m happy with what I created, as I can see my learning results as I push forward. My next set of drawings that I attempt will be from the same video set, but I’m going to view the final image and try to go through the process on my own as I strive to duplicate the picture I’m viewing.