Hey there!

Thanks for visiting again; in this post, I am going to share my drawings again. For this group of sketches, I focused on blending techniques. I am still using the same video series for process help, but now I add my own details, and for this set, I blended my graphite. Additionally, I used Pencil Crayons for the Charizard drawing.

Donald Duck. This sketch was my first attempt, outside of art study, at blending, and I’m surprised how effective the technique was!

Joker (from the most recent movie). This is a drawing of the Joker that I used to display my emerging blending skills, and I am proud of the texture I added to the hair. I am seeing the results of my art-study now, and I’m gaining confidence.

Charizard. Same process, but with Pencil Crayons.

I hope that you have enjoyed witnessing my little progress in art. In my next post, I have selected two drawings to complete that I hope will demonstrate my new skills; they are of two of my favourite characters of all-time, so I hope they go well, and I am excited to post them. The next post will be my last before I complete this semester, but I plan to continue using this platform to share my work, so check back if that is something that may interest you! 🙂